DAVID C. BROWN, CISSP, PMP, CISM
Cyber Risk Reduction® Specialist & Founder
Cyber Risk Reduction® (CRR) partners with the most advanced cyber insurance companies to help you protect and improve your business. We do this by helping you to leverage:
- Cybersecurity – to protect your business and your customers,
- Cybersecurity Insurance – to complete your risk management planning and execution,
- Business Analysis – to optimize your operations and deliver measurable ROI.
This enables you to extend and complete these key risk management components:
- Incident Response plans,
- Disaster Recovery plans,
- Business Continuity plans.
David Brown, the founder of Cyber Risk Reduction®, recognized a significant gap in today's cybersecurity frameworks and strategies. He saw that very few, if any businesses were effectively integrating cyber insurance services and the proper coverage into their risk management plans.
David Brown is a licensed insurance broker and certified cybersecurity professional.
His qualifications include:
- Surplus Lines Insurance license #889653
- Property and casualty insurance license #867797
- CHFI -Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
- CISSP -Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ECSA -EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- CISM -Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH -Certified Ethical Hacker
- PMP -Project Management Professional
- • Cybersecurity professional, Business Analyst, licensed insurance agent, inventor, international project manager, software developer, process engineer, and IT manager.